3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

SO envious of your skill. Righteous mix, hombre.

-= ak9 - Shamaen (RMX) =- -= ak9 - Shamaen (RMX) =-

Well, I'm gonna need a couple beach towels to clean up after that pure win jam. Sexcellent job.

TheBiocide responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cheers, buddy! Much love <3

Buttpoop Buttpoop

Devastus! What the FUCK did you do!? lmfao

Just Begun Just Begun

Huh...

So thats what you sound like. Kick ass. Great piece.

Center Of The Earth Center Of The Earth

THAT

is what I'm talkin about.

Of Knights and Magic Of Knights and Magic

Tried...

...and succeeded it appears! Hats off to you sir. You are outstanding.

These Wings These Wings

Oh wow

Man, I dont even know how in hell anyone could zero-bomb this piece. But I know how ya feel, a few of my things got zero-bombed too. But you make great music. lol I'm sure I dont need to tell you to never let anyone tell you otherwise.

It's a beauty It's a beauty

Woot.

Amazing. Absolutely love your other audio, waited anxiously for any new stuff and you have delivered tremendously. You brought all of the lovable notions of trance together into one stupendous mold. Hats off to you sir.

The Creator- Hardstyle! The Creator- Hardstyle!

Someone ate a big bowl of wooteos!!

I know its been a minute since you actually put this song up here, but im just now getting around to reading my NG mail lol

And when I get some stuff bought and installed, my friend and I might have to give you some competition! lol

Also, great song, love it love it. Keep it coming, I need something to listen to while I try to make something of my own lol

+The Lycanthrope+ +The Lycanthrope+

Oh my damn!

This song actually got me high. That's some awesomeness.

WritersBlock responds:

I don't condone the use of drugs, would you consider this an adequate alternative? lol, I knew some of my music was weird, but I've never heard of someone getting high off soundwaves before. Thanks for the reviews, I appreciate the support.